02 October 2014

Edgy Autumn Outfit

Hello again!

So, Autumn is upon us and you know what that means. Scarves, gloves, boots, warm drinks and the leaves changing colors. I decided to put together an autumn outfit for the upcoming season. When the days get colder I'm sure you can layer this up a bit more. Just add a sweater underneath the jacket and a scarf and I'd think it'll look great and very comfy! But for now lets get into the outfit..




Starting from top to bottom, my white, v-neck under shirt is from Old Navy. I bought that and a couple others for only 5 bucks each. Not bad for good quality under shirts. The jacket I'm wearing over it is from Kohl's. I loved this jacket from the moment I saw it and was just waiting for the days to get a bit cooler so I could wear it! I think it's olive green color gives the outfit a autumny feel to it.





Next I have on possibly my favorite shorts I own at the minute. This cranberry structured short I bought from Forever21. I made it a little more appropriate for the cooler months by adding some simple yet effective black tights. Finishing it up with my go-to boots that I was gifted from Traffic.




To top it all off, for my jewelry I just have a stack of three rings that I bought from Forever21. And that's it! That's my edgy autumn look complete. Special thanks to Mia from Miasbeautyaddiction.BlogSpot.com for taking these pictures for me!

What's your favorite thing about autumn?

Thanks for reading!

Jay

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! :)
    I had already followed you on bloglovin' before I saw this. Haha
    I really like your style from glancing at your blog posts! Will definitely be giving them a read!
    Thanks for the comment :)

    Jay xx

    ReplyDelete