14 October 2014

Autumn's Vampy Lips

Hello!

Today I just want to make a quick first impression of a couple of lip products that I have recently purchased. I'm sure I've mentioned before that I love nude colored lip products. I also felt that because I am quite pale that colored lip products would make me look even paler. Even though I've stuck to my nude colors I have ventured out and bought a beautiful red color that I have a review on, on one of my previous posts. As lovely as that was, I still felt that it just didn't suit me.



As it is now autumn season and darker lips are creeping up again. I decided to go and find a darker purple shade of lip liner and color. I've come upon NYX's lip liner pencil in 812 Plum and NYX's soft matte lip cream in Copenhagen. Let's just say I was a little nervous about purchasing these items because they are quite daring. Once I tried them I absolutely fell in love; The liner gives off a lovely base color to line the lips and the lip crème is just my favorite part! It has such a smooth and rich consistency that I immediately fell in love with. Also, the bottle of the lip crème feels so nice! I'm guessing because it's a soft matte lip crème, they tried to match with packaging? Maybe that's why the lid feels so soft. My logic? I just really like that part.

 


This lip combo is just amazing and I'm pretty impressed with it so far. Overall I would definitely tell you to give it a go. Even if you're a bit shy, I think its worth a shot. These are awesome products and I paid less than 10 bucks for both items.

What's your favorite autumn lip color?

Thanks for reading!

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment