07 October 2014

Coral Outfit

So I know we're now in autumn but that doesn't mean you can't bust out the coral clothing one last time! I've spent the morning with one of my best friends and fellow bloggers Mia from Miasbeautyaddiction.BlogSpot.com (Who in fact took these incredible pictures and any other outfit photos of mine).

Let me jump right in and tell you about this outfit.



Starting from the top, I have a coral colored, fitted and kind of cropped blazer that I bought a few years ago so I'm not really sure where I got it from. The fit and the look of it is absolutely lovely! Underneath that I'm wearing a basic V-neck shirt from Old Navy. I love the simple shirts like this one because it's one you can pair with any outfits or build outfits around it. Definitely a staple.

 


Moving on to the lower half, I'm wearing what is actually a skirt with built in shorts under it (How cool is that?).  I bought this about a month ago from Forever21. When I saw it, I knew I just had to have it! It's a beautiful soft material with floral printed on it. To make it a bit more cozy and put together I added some sheer nude stockings with it.



On my feet I'm wearing these nude pumps I got from Payless (which are one of my favorite). After a while they get more and more comfortable to walk in. Can't go wrong with these. For jewelry, I'm wearing this gorgeous statement necklace from Forever21. It's coral/pink material braided with gold detailing and studs. Love it! To top it all off I'm wearing my (go - to) watch that I have worn previously from Kohl's.

 


So once again special thanks to Mia who you can follow on Twitter and her blog which will both be posted below. And that's it for my outfit of the day! What's your favorite outfit to wear?

Mia's Info:
Twitter
Mia's Beauty Addiction


Thanks for reading!

Jay

2 comments: