17 January 2017

The Creme Shop - The OMG Brush

Welcome back, little birdies!

I hope you're all doing well. Today, I would like to share with you one of my favorite Christmas presents that I got from my sister. Before I go into what it is, we've all heard about the ever so popular Artis Brushes. Honestly, I've never been bothered to grab any regardless of all the hype I've heard over it. I was highly surprised when I opened this gift from my sister to see that it was actually a dupe of well known oval brushes. It's from a brand I've never heard before but will definitely be buying more from - The Creme Shop.



When I opened the gift I recognized the type of brush straight away. It was a clear dupe but from the brand The Creme Shop instead. My sister got me the "Omg Brush" which definitely lives up to it's name thus far. I wasn't expecting much of it until I took it out of it's packaging and rubbed the brush on my hand. The SOFTEST brush I think I've ever felt.


Besides the absolute beauty that is rose gold hardware on it, the bristles itself is what makes this brush. After trying out just how amazingly soft it is, I was so ready to put it to the test. I used it with a very light weight foundation from Bare Minerals and their concealer. At this moment, I might even like it more than my Real Techniques sponge.


I've been enjoying this brush so much, I've been on the hunt for others like it for the rest of my face from this same brand. They have a bit online but I also heard they're sold at Walgreen's if you're from the U.S. I checked my local Walgreen's and unfortunately they didn't have them there so I'll have to double check where my sister got it from and if they have different ones.



I can't wait to find more of these as I was surprised how well this works. It makes my foundation so flawless I'm just so excited that I was given it for Christmas. I would definitely recommend giving this a try if you're looking for an affordable option of those more expensive oval brushes. I'll definitely have to try and find others and keep you updated on how they all work out for me when I do. This is defintiely going to be a staple of mine for the year of 2017.

Have you tried this brand before? Do you know of any dupes of the ever so popular oval brushes?

Thanks so much for reading!
Until next time,
Jay

6 comments:

  1. I've seen these around! So you find they were better than regular brushes?
    XX Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you!? I've never tried the regular brushes but I would think this is just as good. You can't get any softer than this!! xoxo

      Jay

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen this exact brand but was always curious about the style, like if it applies foundation better than a different type etc! I like soft brushes though so I bet it feels so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so surprised at how soft it is and how well it blended my foundation!

      Delete
  3. I've had one of these style brushes sit in my brush pot for months now, I never really knew what kind of makeup to use with it. Powder or foundation it just confused me!
    I will definitely try and make an effort to finally give it ago as you seem to really like using it.

    Alys
    www.alysgeorge.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually not seem someone yet to use it with powder! I'll have to check into that and see how well that works :) I used it with liquids and it does fairly well! I really enjoy it! I suggest giving yours a go :)

      Jay

      Delete