11 November 2014

Top 5 Pinterest Pins: Fashion

Hello!

After a little mini break from blogging, I'm back with what I want to be a new 3 week series on my top 5 favorite Pinterest pins. I'm planning on dividing my favorite pins into separate categories and sharing them with you. Today, the category is Top 5 Pinterest Pins for Fashion. These were very hard to choose from because I have over 200 pins on this board and narrowing it down to just 5 was quite the task. Let's get right into it.

#1. My first is one of my most recent pins. I think I have a little bit of a jacket / coat /  cardigans / anything you put over an outfit obsession. I know I have enough but this one is absolutely gorgeous. The flirty, almost peplum feel to it just makes the whole thing. All I need to do now is figure out where to find one!

(Source: Pinterest Coat )


#2. The next one are these floral lace shorts that I've seen everywhere and have been absolutely huge over the summer. Super girly, yet simple. I'm definitely going to be buying myself a pair for the next summer.

(Source: Pinterest Shorts )
 
#3.  Now this outfit I pinned way before I realized who this actually was. This is a fellow blogger, Jessie Chanes, who writes a massive fashion blog called Seams For a Desire. The dress she is wearing here is probably one of my favorites. It's a simply beautiful and classy dress with gorgeous detailing in the front.
 
 
#4. Next are these nude wedges that are gorgeous. If you know me well, you know nude colors are usually my favorites. Also, wedges are some of the easiest heels to wear. Love it! I will be on the look out for some similar to these.
 
 
(Source: Pinterest Wedges )
 
#5. Lastly, I decided to pick a whole outfit. I chose this one because I figured it'd be what I'd wear most when it comes to causal yet still a bit dressy. The entire outfit is what I feel like my style is a bit. From the peter pan necklace, peplum shirt, skinnies and heels. Can't go wrong with it.
 
(Source: Pinterest Outfit )
 
And there you have it, my first top 5 Pinterest pins. I hope you enjoyed this and will hopefully be looking forward to more in the next 2 weeks. Let me know what your top fashion pins are or leave a link to your Pinterest below and I'll have a look!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Jay
 

5 comments:

  1. im obsessed with pinterest, i could literally spend hours looking through it! what a lovely post idea!! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/11/uk-blog-awards-and-london-dolls-giveaway.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha same!
      Thanks for the comment :)
      I'll check yours as well!

      Jay xx

      Delete
  2. Love the pin with that grey jacket! It is so beautiful :)

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah me too! It's my favorite!
      Thanks for the comment :)

      Jay xx

      Delete
  3. some gorge fashion inspo! x

    I've got a mac lipstick giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete