01 May 2014

Start of my Blogger journey.

Hello There,
Welcome to my new journey here on Blogger. I don't really know where to begin with this. Let's start by getting to know me a bit and what I hope to see come to this new writing release of mine.

My name is Jay, as you could probably guess from the title of this blog. (Until I can think of something more clever to put, if I do decide to change it haha.) I'm a twenty-one year old, Christian, student, and over all beauty and fashion lover. I hope that starting this blog is a useful way to help me grow creatively as well as being an outlet to rave about products I'm loving. Along with that, I'd like to post some of my favorite outfits to put together.

I'm excited to start posting and would love for you to come along for the ride! Comments, product suggestions and helpful critiques are welcome. Let the blogging journey begin!


Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment