15 May 2014

Quick Naked 3 Review

So I know I'm a bit late on the band wagon but I'm excited to share with you my thoughts on the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette! I've heard the craze about the Naked palettes for quite some time now but never really sought one out. With the first two palettes I've seen some beautiful natural and nude colors. But several months ago when they announced the Naked 3 was coming out and sneak peaks of their colors I knew I just had to have it. This palette unlike the other two were based on tones of rose gold. Different tones and shades that surely captivate the eye.




I asked for the Naked 3 palette for my birthday last month and I've certainly received it. I've been incorporating colors from the palette into my everyday eye looks. And even ventured into using pretty much most the colors in one look. There are 12 unique shades in this palette all based on rose gold tones with a mixture of mattes and shimmers. The first six shades called Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, and Trick, I feel are more of the soft pink rosey tones. The last bunch are called Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, and Blackheart. These are the darker, mauve shades that would definitely darken up any look. One look that has been my go - to makeup with the Naked 3 has been from a tutorial I saw on YouTube from KathleenLights. She has plenty of tutorials on looks that can be used with this palette. My favorite one is her Soft and Sultry tutorial. The combinations that can be used with these colors are endless.



The array of beautiful colors in this palette are perfect for any time of the day. From the class room or the work office during the day to a girls night out in the evening, the Naked 3 definitely has what you're looking for (It did for me). This is the first Naked palette I've received and I couldn't be more impressed.

I'm absolutely enjoying my time using the colors to try and come up with different looks. Truly has to be one of my favorite palettes and color combos. Let me know what looks you like to wear with this palette or different palettes that are worth a try!

Thanks for reading!

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment