05 April 2016

Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette

Good Morning, Gorgeous!
(If  you're reading this at any other time - Good day/ Good evening/ Good Night, Gorgeous!)

Hope you're doing well. Today I have a small review on my new favorite palette at the moment which is Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette. You guys - I'm OBSESSED with this palette at the moment! It's one of my favorites that I own as of yet.



Every time I open this palette to do my makeup it impresses me more and more. Is there a such thing of a palette making you feel beautiful!? Like I've mentioned in past posts, I'm a sucker for nude shades. It's non-failing!

You can never go wrong with natural shadows. This palette has three different "sections" to it. The daytime section is the top row which consists of three shadows. The brow highlight "Heaven". The lid color "Cashmere Bunny" and the outer corner color "Sexspresso". The classic section consists of "Silk Teddy", "Push-Up" and "Erotica". Fashion is the final section which consists of the shades "Nudie", "Honey Pot" and "Chocolate Martini". Can I just say I love the names of the shadows in this palette. They are so girly and gorgeous.. Cashmere Bunny.. Honey Pot!? I love it. It could just be me though.


I was taking a look around my YouTube subscription box and ended up watching Hannah Joelle's video of her Top 5 Products. I was excited to see that she featured Too Faced Natural Matte palette. It looks like there are a couple of these palettes with a bit of difference to them. Like a series of palette's! Hannah's was obviously an all matte palette (it looks absolutely beautiful and I might just splurge and grab one for myself). What I found interesting when watching her talk about the palette is that the Natural Matte and the Natural Eyes have the same 1st section of shadows! (The shadows of the pictures above) So as you would guess, those are the matte shades in Natural Eyes. If you want to know more about the Natural Matte Palette then check out Hannah's video HERE .


I know what you're thinking, what's the difference between this nude palette and all the others?! Well, I'm glad you asked! What I love about this palette is that you get SOO many different looks from these shades. Not only do you have the different sections with the shades that work well with it, but you can also "mismatch" and try different shades from other sections. You'll have a lot of new looks to try out!


So far, it has been my go-to palette and hasn't disappointed me yet. I would say if you're looking to splurge on a higher end nude make up palette and already have Urban Decay's Naked palettes - this is a must. It is $36 here in the States. I'm not quite sure how it would differ in other countries. If you are in the States and looking to buy this I have Ulta's link to it HERE . Mini Disclaimer: I am not sponsored or affiliated with Ulta or Too Faced whatsoever. I just really enjoy this palette.

If you have this palette or are looking to get it let me know. If you have other favorite nude palette's I'd love to know about them.

Thanks for reading!

-Jay

3 comments:

  1. Honey Pot is gorgeous! I totally agree, the names are adorable! I love eye shadows! I don't know why I don't wear them more often ~ brill post darlin'! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have to buy this little number when Im in Sephora this weekend!! Might have to purchase the bon bon palette too ;) shannon-marie.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a must have! I love it! OOOO the Bon Bon Palette?! I'll have to look into that one :) Thanks for the comment! x

      Jay

      Delete