09 September 2014

Top 5 Favorite Lip Products

Hello!

I don't have many lip products but I thought I'd share with you the top 5 lip products that I own.

#1. My favorite everyday lip product is MAC's Crème D'Nude. I love me some nude lips and I think I've had two these already. It's a cremesheen lip product and it moisturizes my lips quite a bit. In my opinion it's the perfect nude. And for how long it lasts even though I use it everyday, 15 bucks is a steal!



#2. Revlon Pink in the Afternoon lipstick is a beaaautiful color. I was giving this lip product from a friend of mine and I fell in love with it! It's a pink/coral crème lipstick. This is another that moisturizes a lot and I love that about it because my lips can get a bit dry. This particular lip color is a "your-lip-color-but-better" type of feel and it's stunning.



#3. Another from Revlon is called Temptress. It's a light pink lipstick (unfortunately the picture shows the color a bit darker) that just like the one before makes my lips very supple and smooth. Can't get enough of these. I was given this one from my friend so I'm not sure of the price but if it's from Revlon it must be a great price for this great lip product.

 

#4. The next does not go along with the three before in the way that it is a dark red color. It's the Kate lipstick from Rimmel in the number 01. In the tube its quite a dark vampy red but it's a bit lighter when you apply it. The lasting finish on this product is amazing. It's one that leaves your lips stained red even after it's taken off, which doesn't bother me at all. My favorite thing about this one is that it smells a bit like berries (maybe it's just me haha). The packaging is a plus as well.



#5. The last lip product is more of a lip gloss than a lipstick but its very pigmented. It's the Show Off Lip Lacquer by Rimmel in the color Luna. It's a beautiful bright coral color that I feel sums up the perfect summer lip. The consistency is smooth but not sticky and gives a beautiful sheen to the lips.



These are my top 5 favorite lip products, and I really hope you've enjoyed. These pictures aren't true to color of the actual products. Seems that the camera darkened them up a little bit but still very close! Let me know what your favorite 5 lip products are.

Thanks for reading!

Jay

2 comments:

  1. I love lipstick from MAC <3
    I would be very pleased if you will become a unique follower of my blog
    Warm greetings from Poland!
    www.blondivy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my post!
      & Absolutely, I'll check yours out :)

      Jay

      Delete