01 September 2014

My Everyday Makeup

Hello again!

I know I've been away for over a month or two now. Although it was a little break off, I'm back and ready to share with you more favorites of mine! I thought I'd ease my way in pretty slow so today I'm just going to tell you about what I put on my face every day.



After prepping my face, I put on primer. I have been using Baby Skin by Maybelline. I've been loving it and I can absolutely see a difference between when I wear it rather than on days that I forget to put it on. It just glides right on! Next, I dot on my foundation. The one I've been using is from L'Oreal and I'm sure you've all heard about it already; the True Match Lumi. Its an excellent foundation and I would definitely recommend either of the True Match.

Once I'm done buffing in my foundation, I move straight on to my eyes. I prime my lids using Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I did a more of an in depth review on this product in a previous post of mine. Now, I switch up my eye shadows once in a while, for the most part I pretty much ware out a certain look. This time it's quite basic shades. I use the lightest color in Revlon's Colorstay in the Addictive quad. I run that color all over my lid right up into the crease. Then, I take the color Limit from the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette and blend that into my crease. Lastly for shadows I'll use Strange from the same UD palette to highlight my brow bone. Pretty basic stuff going on on my eyes. I then use Rimmel's ScandalEyes to draw on my flick and get that color as close to the lash line as I can. Once both eyes are traced out with the ScandelEyes liquid eyeliner, I grab The infallible BlackBuster from L'Oreal to fill in the rest of my "cat eye" look. Lastly for the eyes, I'll use my Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara to complete my eye makeup.

After I finish with my eyes, I'll move to using my Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser. I love this concealer! I'm pretty much done with this tube. Off to buy my third one of these! I use this concealer in a triangle shape under my eyes along with dotting it on those troubling spots. I blend that all in and move right on to my brroooowss. Now, I don't have the best eyebrows in the world but I do try to make them look quite put together. So I'll brush them out with a spool-y brush and then go right in with my NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in ECP02? I think those numbers differ between the shades. Mine is in Dark Brown/Brown. Once that is all done, I'll use my Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer. (I did do a review on this product on a previous post of mine if you want to check out what I thought of it.) So, to top it all off I'll always use my MAC lipstick in Crème 'De Nude which completes my everyday makeup look!



Now there are some days (very few days) where I'll wear more makeup - usually darken up the eyes. And there are other days where I'll just want to wear less makeup. And also those rare times were I'll go off without any! But this is my go to look. Let me know what your go to look is!


Thanks for reading!

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment