22 December 2016

Lipstick Queen

Welcome back, little birdies!

Today I have a grand discovery I've made recently. As you may or may not know, I've made some purchases over at Ulta during Black Friday and Cyber Monday for Christmas shopping. I did however get my hands on something that intrigued me. I got myself a little chubby lip pencil by the brand Lipstick Queen.



I'll be honest and say I've never heard of Lipstick Queen before. I don't really know what they have in terms of products - besides lipsticks of course. They were selling it at Ulta I figured I would just give it a try. The shade I bought is Cupid's Bow Golden Arrow. Can I just start off by saying how much I love that name!? Super cute! The shade is a very dusty mauve color. Perfect for the nude trend and my go to lip colors. I swatched it on my hand and was instantly impressed at how creamy the formula was. I figured it would be perfect seeing as my lips can get a bit try at times.

The packaging of this product I felt was unique and that is a bonus on purchasing something. Something that I found useful was, when I opened up the packaging, they included a pencil sharpener that fits the size of the chubby stick! How thoughtful of them to add and at this rate I'll need to use it quite quickly.



The application was smooth and seemless and the color is absolutely beautiful. It does go on very creamy. The only thing about this is that it sticks to dry patches on my lips if I don't exfoliate before using. But that doesn't go against it seeing as it's a great product.

I'll love to find out other colors and products of theirs to try out as I've fallen in love with this one. Would definitely recommend if you're looking on Ulta for something new to try out. If you have used this brand before, what's your favorite shade?

Thanks for reading!
Until Next Time,
Jay

2 comments:

  1. That's so pretty! Nude shades are so versatile! I've never tried their lip pencils but have a lipstick by them called "Berry Sinner" and I like it! It's a matte color if I remember correctly.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really!? I'll definitely have to check it out since I've been really impressed with that brand so far! :)

      Jay

      Delete